Wills & Estates
The privately owned Business, small or large, is not served well in the long run without an understanding of the personal plans and lives of its owners and their families.
We advise clients on a personal level about their estate planning and their planning for the succession of the ownership and management of the business.
In recent years, our wills & estates practice has grown to include families and others looking for high quality, practical and effective advice (including related tax advice) concerning estates of themselves and their parents.
Our wills & estates services include:
- Advice to avoid or control family conflict
- Business Succession Planning
- Will planning including straightforward wills for families, and complex testamentary plans to resolve problems relating to taxes and family conflict
- Asset protection strategies
- Contentious and non-contentious probate matters
- Estate Administration including advice to estate trustees, attorneys and other fiduciaries
- Estate Litigation & Mediation
- Inter vivos trusts and education trusts for children or grandchildren
- Investment and Family Trusts
- Powers of attorney for both property and for personal care, including living wills
- Guardianship of property and the person, including assistance to develop meaningful management plans
For more info, please contact Wesley Brown